Sunday, February 14, 2010

Welcome!

By Mister Curie

I'd like to welcome everyone to our new space, here at www.curie-us.blogspot.com.  We've only just cleared away the construction materials and cleaned up the dust.  Hopefully all of the posts and comments transferred over correctly.  If you see anything amiss, please let me know.  If you have any suggestions, either with format or content, I'd love to hear your suggestions.  Please remember to update your follower status and/or reader.

With that, welcome to our grand opening party!

And Happy Valentine's Day!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! I've been a reader of Mme. C's blog for some time now and it's good that you have "officially" joined her in the blogging world. I've had been thinking for some time now of starting up a 2nd blog too focusing on "moho" aspects, so this was just the push I needed.

    http://platypodes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, and a bigger picture of RR, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. El Genio - you can't go wrong with a larger picture of Ryan Reynolds, right?

    ReplyDelete